Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Recap

Christmas Recap


The holidays have come and gone but not before a quick recap of our Christmas!
This year, I wrapped all our presents with kraft paper and decorated with baker's twine, ribbon, and glitter tape.  I threw in some red glitter wrapping paper-big mistake-glitter was everywhere and the tape wouldn't stick to it.  Lesson learned.

Solis was starting to feel better from the stomach bug, for which I was thanking God for.  The smile on her face and excitement to open another "present for Soly!" was all I needed.
 
After present time, she was dancing around so we knew she was feeling like herself!
 Solis made a hand print Christmas tree for her grandparents.  
I used a washable stamp pad for the lights.
I also made a mistletoe canvas with her little piggies.  So cute!
Here's a list of her favorite gifts:
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven
Solis can identify all her letters now so she loves anything ABC related.  The blocks were definitely a gift daddy Solis wanted.  She is the BIGGEST fan of Yo Gabba Gabba so this boom box was her absolute favorite gift this year.  Solis also loves to pretend play in her kitchen and she has been serving us pretend food all week.

For NYE, we went out with some friends and I got as crazy as a pregnant woman can.  I missed my glasses of wine but it was a relaxing and fun night and I'm so happy to have that time with my husband.
 New Years morning was more awesomeness b/c I got to SLEEP IN, go to the gym, and eat these pancakes without Solis begging me for more chocolate chips.  She spent the night at grandma's for which I am extremely grateful.
We were blessed beyond measure in 2013 and am so excited to see what God has in store for us in 2014! "Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day."