Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Maternity Pictures
At 37 weeks, I decided to get my butt in gear and have maternity pictures taken.  We were waiting for warm weather to take the pictures outside.....more so for Solis who I know wouldn't cooperate if she was cold.
My husband took these which is good and bad.  Good because we have the flexibility with time and location.  He can edit them the way we like and we get all the prints for free!  But bad because he's not in any shots.  And since he's half the reason why I'm having this baby, it's a bummer to not have my love next to me.  But we are having a professional take newborn shots so it will be nice to finally have family pictures.

I apologize for picture overload!
Maternity maxi dress (Old Navy)
Solis's mint tutu dress (Target)
Solis's stripe dress (H&M)
Mint bow (Etsy)
Pink shoes (Toms)