Thursday, June 5, 2014

9 months

9 months
I saw this on Pinterest when I was pregnant with Solis.
I pinned it.  And that's about it.
Then I got pregnant with baby #2 and said to the hubs, we're sooo doing this.
I make it no secret that I really don't like being pregnant.
I am not one of those women who have the pregnancy glow.
Morning All day sickness.  
Never ending tiredness.  
Aches and pains.
Heartburn galore.
Bathroom breaks every 10 minutes. 
And being a gym rat, it's hard to take a step back for 9 months (actually much more since no woman I know goes back to the gym the week after giving birth.) 

However.....

I am so thankful to God that
we were able to get pregnant right away.
I was still at the gym 40 weeks pregnant.
I had a supportive & loving husband to see me though it.
I delivered a healthy child.
Those 9 months of physical annoyances and emotional roller coasters were worth it.
 
Worth it enough to do it a 3rd time?
Ummmm
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
we'll see ;)

Psalm 139: 13 & 14
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb. 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.