Monday, March 10, 2014

32 weeks

32 weeks
Baby is now the size of: A jicama....yea, I have no clue what that is either.  Baby is around 3.5 pounds!
Total weight gain: Holding steady around 20 pounds.
Maternity clothes: A mix of both.
Sleep: Pretty good still.  I'm napping everyday again.  And if I don't get a nap, I feel awful...and maybe a tad cranky ;)
Favorite meal this week: I totally splurged and had a major cheat day on Saturday.  Donuts from the Farmers Market, a chocolate chip cookie whoopie from Chocolate World, pizza for dinner....total fat girl day and enjoyed every second :)
Cravings: Donuts.  I would go through Dunkin Donuts drive thru every morning if it wasn't for the pip squeak in the backseat wanting one too....and I really do try to set a good example for her.
Exercise: Another great week at the gym.  I run most days or switch to the elliptical if I'm feeling particularly tired.  3 days at 40 minutes, 1 day at 35 min, 1 day at 30.
Pregnancy aches & pains: Feeling pretty good.  Starting to hurt to bend over so the bump is really growing!
Worst moment this week: That darn time change!  Ok, so I'm really grasping at straws to find a "worst" moment but our ALWAYS good sleeper Solis did not go to sleep after the time change.  She kept crying, "I'm trying, I can't do it!"  After about 5 times of going into her room, we let her cry it out.  And she finally zonked out.  But man, that was an exhausting night.  Thanks for prepping us for the baby, Solis.
Best moment this week: At my 32 week appt, baby boy was still head down.  Only 8 weeks away....will he actually stay that way?!
Looking forward to: Nicer weather and Solis's first race next weekend!

Someone was jumping for joy about the warmer weather! :)