4th of July sweets & treats
If you've been following my blog for some time, you'll know that I love a good snack on a stick. Put berries on a plate? Your toddler will surely say "I'm full. I want something from the fun drawer" (that's where we store the not-so-healthy snacks). But put berries on a stick and you got a toddler who will devour 5 of them and asking for more.
No snack is complete without a counting lesson.
And she did that all on her own.
That's some good training there ;)
As always they were hit....after I repeatedly told her to get the sharp end of the stick out of her mouth.
Here's another fun & yummy treat for the holidays.
The corny name? All the credit goes to my hubby for that one.
one brownie box + ingredients to make them
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
strawberries & blueberries
1. Make brownies according to the directions on the box.
2. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Spread on cooled brownies.
4. Cut brownies into individual pieces.
5. Place fruit on top to resemble the flag!